Click Image for Gallery
- Two capsules twice a day, after meals.
- For optimal results, AyurSlim should be taken in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and half an hour of exercise each day.
- AyurSlim is contraindicated (not advisable) in pregnancy, but it can be taken safely after lochia stops.
- AyurSlim is contraindicated in patients with jaundice and renal failure.
- For those with ailments like diabetes, cardiac problems and high blood pressure, it is advisable to take AyurSlim under medical supervision
- 60 Capsules of a pack.