Himcolin Gel (For Men's)
Click Image for Gallery
- Himcolin:Strengthens erectile power and improves sexual potency.
- Action:Muscle relaxant: Himcolin causes vascular engorgement of the penis, which strengthens and sustains erection because of its muscle relaxant property. The drug’s anti-inflammatory property has a soothing effect on the penis, when applied topically.
- Antioxidant: The natural ingredients in Himcolin have potent antioxidant properties that control and prevent local oxidative damage. This action corrects the impaired cavernosal (a sponge-like area around the penis that has most of the blood during erection) function in erectile dysfunction.
- Indication:Erectile dysfunction.
- Key ingredients:Climbing Staff Tree (Jyotishmati) relaxes penile vascular smooth muscles, which causes vasodilation and results in penile erection. It also acts as a rubefacient, which stimulates sensitive nerves of the penis.
- Musk Mallow (Lathakasthuri) is an aphrodisiac agent that enhances sexual desire and enhances erectile sustenance.
- Directions for use:Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
- Available as a gel.
- Side effects:Himcolin is not known to have any side effects if used/applied as per the prescribed dosage.